Hill Capital Corporation was founded by six individuals to directly invest capital and expertise in growth companies in the region served by James J. Hill’s Great Northern Railway. Join our mailing list to receive updates.
Hill Capital Corporation’s vision is to invest capital directly in growth companies and provide a network of resources to expand earnings and revenue of its portfolio companies. We partner with lenders and investors to provide all of the growth capital that businesses require to be successful. We believe that an achilles heal of growth is the undercapitalization of small businesses. This is especially true for businesses that do not fit the traditional venture capital model. If your business fits this profile, let’s talk.
Hill Capital Corporation’s hosts unique events and our advisory board members participate in our process. Hill Capital’s business model represents economic empowerment of the local community and aligned with James J. Hill’s belief in the cooperation of the production, distribution and exchange of wealth as outlined in his writings.
“For few things are more worthless or uneasy
than capital unemployed.”
James J. Hill
Addressing The Funding Gap
- Provide financing to established small businesses
- Investments in the $500,000 to $1M range
- Work in cooperation with local banks and investors
- Fund is owned and run by local business people and entrepreneurs interested in making regional investments
- Initial investment targets will have presence in the Great Northern Region